Friday, March 18, 2011

My 30th Birthday! :)

I turned the big 3-0 on March 7th at 11:52am (I think)!  We celebrated on Friday night by going to PFChangs!! yummy! :) And while we were there Greg McElroy came in and sat by us..but NO we did not harass him for a picture/autograph! lol

On my actual birthday, Mom and I went to eat at my all time favorite, Olive Garden and went shopping at the Shops at Grand River. It was our first time there..and we will definitely be going back. I bought myself a well deserved birthday present at Coach! I have been wanting a purse for a while..and I decided to finally get it! :)
I won't deny that I have a purse obsession! :)



My work week started back that night so the girls at work brought some yumo Edgar's cupcakes and we celebrated! Thanks girls! :)




Then on Thursday night,  my friends surprised me and all came to Flip Burger and we celebrated again! :) I had this lovely balloon to let everyone know I am the BIG 3-0! haha :)



Of course, our dessert was the delicious milkshakes!! You CANNOT go wrong with any of them!!!



Overall, turning 30 wasn't so bad!! haha! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment